Chili is a feel-good food that’s easy to make. Serve it up at your next BBQ, the tailgate, or huddle inside during a blizzard. Our recipe will be your new favorite weekly staple that you’ll be able to add to your easy meal arsenal. Happy cooking!
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can Red Pack Crushed Tomatoes (28-oz. can)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 whole jalapeno
- 1 pepper, diced
- 1 T. ground cumin
- 1 T. minced dried garlic
- 1 T. paprika
- 1/2 cup chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne red pepper
- 1 T. oregano
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 can red kidney beans (16-oz.)
- In Red Copper Better Pasta Pot, sauté ground beef and onions until meat is browned and onions are softened. Be sure to break up ground beef as it is cooking.
- Attach the strainer lid to Better Pasta Pot and drain excess fat from beef and onion mixture using small strainer holes.
- Remove lid and return to stove.
- Add tomatoes, water, Jalapeno pepper, cumin, dried minced garlic, paprika, chili powder, crushed red pepper, cayenne red pepper, oregano, and salt. Stir to combine.
- Simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add kidney beans and heat thoroughly.
- Remove pot from heat & serve.