When you’re looking to make a sweet treat but don’t want to commit to an entire box of cake mix, you need this recipe. The cake is made in the Red Copper 5 Minute
- 1 CUP any flavor boxed cake mix
- ½ CUP any flavor soda to replace
liquidin cake mix instructions
- 1 regular size candy bar, like 3 Musketeers or Milky Way, approximately 1.5 to 1.8 ounces, cut in half or use mini size bars
- Preheat Red Copper 5 Minute Chef for 5 minutes.
- Prepare cake mix using soda instead of liquid.
- Pour prepared cake mix into 5 Minute Chef, just enough to cover
- Place candy bar on top and cover with additional mix. Use
only½ of the mix and DO NOT overfill.
- Close lid, taking care not to lock latch.
- Cook for 5 minutes until
- Repeat for 2nd cake.