Pizza bites are such an easy go-to snack. But store-bought pizza bites are filled with preservatives and can have a nasty aftertaste if you’ve left them in your freezer for too long. Using Red Copper Brownie Bonanza, you can make your own pizza bites easily. This recipe allows you to make three different types of pizza bites in one pan: plain cheese, pepperoni, and a Margherita variation. Of course, you can always substitute the ingredients with your favorite toppings and cheeses. Check out the video to see how they’re made! Written recipe follows video.
- 1 package of premade pizza dough
- ½ cup of your favorite pizza sauce
- 1 8-oz. package of shredded mozzarella cheese
- Pepperoni slices, quartered
- Several slices of fresh mozzarella, quartered
- Preheat oven to 425℉.
- Flour prep surface and pizza dough so it’s easier to handle.
- Roll pizza dough flat with a rolling pin, rolling large enough to fit inside the Red Copper Brownie Bonanza pan.
- Stretch dough across
bottomof Brownie Bonanza.
- Add your favorite pizza sauce, coating the top of the dough.
- Add shredded cheese to each square in of the grid rows.
- Place pieces of pepperoni on top of the shredded cheese in one row.
- For the remaining row, place pieces of fresh mozzarella in each grid, then top with a drop of pizza sauce.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place on the stand.
- Sprinkle fresh basil over slices made with fresh mozzarella.